Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Perfect Fall Day

You couldn't ask for a better day than today.  Temps in the mid 70s and no wind.  I worked outside for a bit cleaning up flower beds but mostly enjoying the beauty of fall.
 Spent some time in the sewing room.  Stuffed a bear which I will share once he's complete.  Bears look better with noses and ears.  Also put together a couple of tea towels.  This is just an example of a few.
I'll have a couple of dozen ready for the upcoming craft expo on Nov. 6.   This will be my first sale as a vendor for several years.  I'm joining two friends for a booth so there will be a big variety of wonderful homemade items. 

I'm still struggling with the mechanics of this blog.  I would like to add some unique gadgets but I'm not sure how I should do that.  I ordered a couple of how-to books from the library so maybe they will help.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: