Sunday, November 6, 2011

Out and About

Daylight saving time ended this morning.  I'm never sure why it's called "Daylight Saving".  How can you save daylight?  And, I wasn't sure whether it starts or ends today.  All I know is that I wake up at 2 a.m. instead of 3 a.m.  The dog wants her supper at 3 p.m. instead of 4 p.m. and I want my supper at 4 p.m. instead of 5 p.m.  Life is too complicated sometimes.

Today was the Holiday Expo & Craft Show.  I shared a booth with  my friends Pat and Teri and we had a good afternoon visiting with folks, looking at some neat stuff, selling our goods and buying more.  Here are some pictures of our day.

Pat and Teri setting up our booth.  You can see why we should probably have two spaces next year.

Awesome jewelry made out of some type of fiber material.

Dream catchers made by Prairie Willow from Mankato.  They also had handmade jewelry.  Very nice


This was the view from our booth.  Lots of vendors, lots of space and a good crowd.  A very successful day.  Now I'm tired and I'll be ready for bed soon.  Oh, it's only 5:00 but my body says it's 6:00.  Do I dare go to bed at 8:00?  Will I stay awake that long?  Sigh!

No comments: