Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blog Challenged

I get very discouraged with myself when some simple techno thingy confounds me.  You'd think I would've figured this out long before now.  Here's the thing.  After how many months have I been blogging?  Not that many, actually, but I just discovered that I have to update the "Blogs I'm Following" from time to time.  I thought they would show up automatically every time I clicked on one to follow.  So, I apologize if your blog hasn't shown up here.  I'll be a better steward of the blog in the future.

Remember that should list ?  It helps to list things and talk about it.  I'm making progress.  Hair cut appointment made for Thursday, picked out the flooring for the laundry room and it's scheduled to be installed in two weeks, made a doctor's appointment but will probably cancel it as my back feels normal again even after I worked all day yesterday raking and picking up leaves.  Go figure.  I have the Easter dinner planned and the kitchen floor has been mopped.  Gave blood today and after I finish up here, I'm heading to the sewing cave for some bliss time.

Speaking of the sewing cave, I ordered this fabric from Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
 It's called Biscotti, a fat quarter bundle of 9 different cookie fabrics and the top piece is a panel with these cute sayings.


I must have had cookies on my mind and I impulsively ordered this with no plan of what I'm going to do with it.  I do see some future mug rugs and maybe apron trimmings.  

I'll sign off leaving you with two pictures of spring in Minnesota.  Off to the sewing cave.
 
 

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That fabric would be great for mug rugs! Makes me hungry! Need some biscotti to go with my tea.