Monday, October 31, 2011

Minnie Ballerinni

Last night I got a costume out for Minnie that she wore when she was a few years younger and, I discovered, a few pounds lighter.  She has a ladybug costume that I just couldn't fix so that she was comfortable.  Ever since Minnie has lived with us, she has greeted the Tricks & Treaters in costume.  Last year she was a hot dog.


I just couldn't repeat the hot dog costume again so I got busy this morning with a new creation.  I dug through my stash and came up with satin and lace and grabbed that pattern I bought at the garage sale a few weeks ago.  And here's my little ballerina



LOL  Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I love Minnie's costume!!! She was pretty cute as a "Hot Dog" but i love the "pink-a-licousness" of her ballernina costume. Good job!