Sunday, October 23, 2011

A New Bear

I've been busy with family medical stuff this past week so haven't been posting as often as I would like.  Nothing serious, medically.  My sister who had the kidney problems two  weeks ago is on the mend but is going through dialysis treatment for the time being.   And there has been a few other things going on.  Needless to say, time to go out and about and getting down to some serious sewing has been in short supply.  But, I will share the new pair of bears I'm working on.  I only have one done and hope to get the other done soon.

First, I need to show you the beautiful cream-colored mink jacket that these bears are being made out of.





And, this is the little darling that came from this jacket.


In between I've been busy putting things away outside, picking up leaves, and  washing windows.  There's always something to do around here. 

Tonight we said goodbye to our neighbors who are leaving for AZ in the morning.  They won't be back until May.  Who am I going to call when I have computer and printer problems, Tammy?  Last year they left two weeks later and it snowed the day after they left.  I hope that doesn't happen again.  I will miss them.  Have a good winter in the sun you guys.

Not much happening this week so maybe I can get some extra projects done and/or started.  The local craft expo is on Nov. 6th and I have everything ready to go.  Maybe I should make a couple of extra wine bags since I have the time.  Good idea.  I'll let you know how that's going.

No comments: