Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Out and About

I'm posting early in the day today because I'm not sure I'll have the brain power to do this later.  I didn't get to sleep until about 2:30 this morning.  I have a bit of caffeine intolerance and I got into the Halloween candy yesterday.  I love those Mounds bars but I paid for it last night.  Anyway, I wanted to share some of the photos I took while on my walk yesterday.  People love to decorate their front doors/yards for the holidays and Halloween is no exception.  Here is what my small town has to offer:


                                                      .
Pumpkin Tree.  I think I'd like one of these.

                                        
There were several variations of these. 

                                        

This one is especially attractive.




Dancing ghosts
This is my front-door ghost.  The shepherd hook works well for this.
Another ghost.  These were inflatables that are usually deflated.
This was really cute but the wind had blown down the tombstones
This is huge and when the wind is blowing, it's on the move!
This neighbor cleaned their yard and decorated at the same time.  However, the kids won't be able to get to the front door Monday night.
And, last but not least, my favorite:

I'll be working on Minnie's costume the rest of this week and will take pictures of the goblins that come to visit Monday night.  I hope we don't get too many..I would hate to lose all those Mounds bars.  LOL

No comments: